What are your business goals?
And how do you plan to achieve them?
Every business, large or small, should have a plan. With a business plan you can:
- define what success looks like for your company
- map your route to your goals
- measure your progress
- adjust your actions accordingly
- and keep your employees all heading in the same direction.
At Phillip Barnes & Co. we have immense experience in business planning and forecasting, both as accountants and as board directors in commercial environments. We give you the tools and capabilities to understand your business from a financial perspective. And we help and advise you at every level of the planning process, from long term strategy to immediate KPIs.
We work with you as your business grows, helping you to update your plans, spot and plan for opportunities, head off threats and achieve your goals and objectives. Rigorous financial planning and forecasting will enable you to:
- Ensure a steady cash flow – essential for business survival
- Identify and grow your most profitable business areas
- Obtain finance
- Analyse opportunities
- And keep your bank manager happy!
If you haven’t got a business plan or forecasts, your plan is out of date or you want to revitalise and add rigour to your plan, contact us today.